Welcome to my website! Here you can find my actual life and some stuffs for you sprinkled here and there. Please make sure to read the rules/terms and conditions before using my website! Thank you
Please note: Do NOT save my images to tumblr or pinterest under any circumstances.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

It's Time to Move On


I've had Bis for ages now. She comes from a dark time in my life and it's time to unearth her, dust her off and remold her. Give her new meaning, new purpose.
She's a magic user now. The dagger she has on her is for healing.
Her hair is longer, I got rid of her buns, I added braids to bring her hair slightly back
I gave her an actual dress, underdress, cloak and new everything really
She's kept her staff, I may change that as well, tough.
I'll probably continue to tweak her design until I'm 100% with it, until then this is just a test drive.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to redesign an old character~ She has a more mature and elegant look with her dress and cape
    :'D I'm excited to see more of her in the future!

    ReplyDelete