Welcome to my website! Here you can find my actual life and some stuffs for you sprinkled here and there. Please make sure to read the rules/terms and conditions before using my website! Thank you
Please note: Do NOT save my images to tumblr or pinterest under any circumstances.

Friday, June 26, 2020

Cute Pixel Topsite



Just finished up creating my pixel topsite idea that I've been working on the past few days.
(I'm also super proud of how the pixel came out. It's based on old stationery from QLia.
This one will only accept 88x31 buttons in memory of all of those old pixel website buttons we used to use/see so often back in the 2000's.
It has a reset period so that everyone has a chance of ranking higher and I'll be watching for bots/spam.
All registered websites will show buttons, you don't have to wait to rank.

If you make pixel content/art whether it's personal or for others I'd like to encourage you to join.
If you only have a blog or store with zero pixel content that you've created this topsite isn't for you, I apologize.


This is my own vote button, clicking on it will vote for my site ranking it higher.


No comments:

Post a Comment