Welcome to my website! Here you can find my actual life and some stuffs for you sprinkled here and there. Please make sure to read the rules/terms and conditions before using my website! Thank you
Please note: Do NOT save my images to tumblr or pinterest under any circumstances.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Faerhyn


I bought a design today but got a tad bit carried away with a revamp.
(Original design here o.o''''' )
:  / this is a thing I do. It's a curse more than a gift.

Anyways I decided to make this an alternate form for them and try again later.
However, I'm really pleased with the way they came out and may consider down the line making their build into a species.

Until then I guess I have two cute new designs?
I'll get it right eventually xD

Also-- I'm determined to have a small library of cute furry characters :| I draw for furries from time to time, I do wish I could have my own but I'm never satisfied with anything I make. Maybe this will be enough lol

No comments:

Post a Comment